Latest posts by Susan Suarez (see all)
- Finding Balance & Forever Wellness with @NourishedbyNutrition - December 29, 2020
- The Benefits of Taking Barre and Pilates - September 19, 2019
- 20 Minutes with Eat Pray Barre - August 28, 2019
Feeling fatigued or susceptible to the cold? Experiencing joint pain? Been exercising more and not seeing results?
Before you go reaching for that supplement sitting in your cabinet, first check with GoWellPath. This online vitamin company pulls ahead in nutrition by finding a way to create beneficial mixes that are appropriately dosed for YOU. Each of their recommended mixes work by GoWellPath understanding that each adult human body has different requirements and lives in varying environments.
So put down that multi-vitamin…
The first step is answering GoWellPath’s extensive online questionnaire (it truly makes you think about your own health) – this was a gem in itself. After you’ve submitted your personal analysis, you’re given a recommendation of concocted mixes.
1. GoWellPath has fine-tuned how we get our daily vitamins. Obviously, every body is different, with different lifestyles, how did your idea of custom vitamin mixes originate and come to fruition?
As they always say, necessity is the mother of invention. I’ve long been fascinated by the idea that we can “hack” and optimize our bodies to achieve very specific sets of needs and goals that we might have. I took the time to self-educate over a decade to get to the point where I knew the specific tricks as it related to nutrition, exercise and supplements to achieve my desired results but I realized most people wouldn’t spend that copious amount of time and money getting educated on the space. There needed to be a more approachable solution for people and leveraging technology was the only way to achieve that.
2. Your online questionnaire offers a detailed insight into personal health. I felt by answering these questions I got a good look into my own health. How do customers answers reflect upon which vitamin selection they receive?
Significantly. There are a huge amount of combinations and permutations not only related to what the individual prioritizes themselves but what our algorithm is able to understand about their needs based on their current lifestyle.
3. You offer both shakes and vitamins. How do these two differ? And how do they taste?
We offer two flavors at this point – vanilla and chocolate. Since we’re committed to using non artificial sweeteners wherever possible they don’t have that candied taste that a lot of other supplements might. To some people who are used to overpowering flavors this may come as a bit of a surprise but we feel strongly that it’s important to minimize the amount of artificial ingredients you’re putting in your body.
4. Do you have a favorite before and after story of someone who has used GoWellPath?
There are a bunch. One client bought his mother a subscription and nine months later she’s feeling better than ever and has lost a significant amount of weight. Another client got his WellPath Solution to help him as he began his training for adventure races and now almost a year later is one of the top Tough Mudder and Spartan Race competitors. Hearing about how WellPath has helped individuals achieve wildly different goals is the most rewarding part of the business.
5. Life changes constantly. Is there a way to get a new custom mix for whatever we’re experiencing now?
Absolutely – by regularly updating your consultation with how you are changing both in terms of priorities and lifestyle your Solution will change alongside you.
6. What can we expect from GoWellPath in 2016?
More technology integrations – some of the ones we are thinking about are Jawbone and MyFitnessPal. Our own app which creates further engagement and an easier means of creating a feedback loop for the Solution to change. Plenty of other exciting stuff we’re not quite ready to talk about yet.
Special thank you to Colin Darretta CEO & Founder of WellPath Solutions