Latest posts by Angie Omata (see all)
- Activewear Trends for Spring & Summer - May 12, 2022
- Trending: Crew Grip Socks - January 12, 2022
- Chat with Founder of Ro & Arrows, Colleen Kirtz - May 21, 2021
Grip socks are a must have accessory for Barre, Yoga and Pilates classes. First came the basic black grips, then came the toeless variety, and now, there are endless colors, cuts and styles to choose from. Currently, we are loving the crew sock trend! Think above the ankle, below the knee, grip socks to wear over your favorite leggings – often featuring contrast athletic striping for a throw back feel. Here are some of our favorites from best-selling grip sock brands.
- The KAI grip sock from Tavi Noir. This classic crew sock comes in black as well as charcoal gray. Tavi Noir grips feature a stellar grip sock design for ultimate “grippiness.” ($20)
- The ELLIOT sock in Neon Tye Dye from Great Soles. Why not add a little fun in these multi-colored grip socks? Pair them with solid color leggings for a vibrant, stand out look at the barre. ($18)
- The PRETZEL crew grip socks from SimplyWORKOUT. The barre exercise that we all love to hate. Bottom line is that getting served pretzel in class is effective and conjures images of our favorite, salty and adorable snack. Available in black and white ($18)
- The Be Chill Crew Grip Sock from StickyBe. This brand is known for their mantra grip socks. Look down and be reminded to be positive, be strong, and to be chill in class. ($18)
- The Retro Barre Socks from Lucky Honey NYC. Proclaim your love for barre in these adorable, sporty grip socks from this fan favorite brand. The contrast rainbow stripe adds a vintage feel for some added style. ($16)
Shop a wide selection of crew style grip socks at simplyWORKOUT.com.