These muffins are perfect for Mother’s day breakfast or brunch!
- 1 & ½ cup whole wheat flour
- ½ cup cornmeal
- 1/3 cup coconut sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1 egg
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1/3 cup coconut oil, melted
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- ¼ cup honey
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large bowl, combine flour, cornmeal, coconut sugar, baking powder and salt.
- In a separate bowl, combine egg, almond milk, vanilla, honey and coconut oil.
- Add dry ingredients to wet ingredients in about 3 increments, mixing after each addition.
- Add blueberries and gently fold into batter.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes or until toothpick or knife comes out clean. Let cool and enjoy!